Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year everybody I wonder what gems nature has in store for us this year? As I write this the sun is out and there are lots of small birds about taking advantage of the sunshine and the daffodils I have in pots on my patio are starting to sprout, but we haven't really had winter yet! It's a fine day for taking a stroll in Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park, it's full of the sound of robins and other small birds right now and a wonderful place to relax and forget about things for a while, I shall be going there this afternoon with my dog to soak up some of the atmosphere.
I hope you will be joining me next month for our walk to Victoria Park on the 8th, I shall be posting full details soon, meanwhile enjoy the nature and green spaces around us there is plenty to be spotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment